Versions - Different performances of the song by the same artist
Compilations - Other albums which feature this performance of the song
Covers - Performances of a song with the same name by different artists
Notes: This derives from the same source tape as ShnID-13879.
While this version has the same hiss, tape surface noise, and
cuts as the previous tape, the overall sound is an improvement.
In "Home Before Daylight" Steve Parish mentions that Jerry took
valium before this show. Jerry's allergic reaction to the pills
would explain why his playing and singing get worse and worse
as the set goes on...
On this tape, and the ShnID-13879 tape, Dancin' and Drums were
placed at the start of cassette side-B, after Stagger Lee and
before Miracle. Jerry's playing is horrific from Stagger Lee
through Bertha, while the playing on Dancin' is somewhat better.
If Jerry were sick, it would seem unlikely that the band would
insert a long song plus drums solo into the 1st set. So it's a
good guess that the Dancin' and Drums segment was spliced into
the circulating tape, and it actually comes from the 2nd set.
- Don't Ease cuts in, it's unclear how much is missing.
- ShnID-13879 provides 0:00 > 1:28, and 2:23 > 2:25 of Dancin'.
- Miracle cuts in at the beginning, not much missing.
- Cut in Bertha at 2:17, part of Jerry's solo missing.
- Soundforge used for patches, edits, fades, and correcting pitch.
- TLH used for SBE-OK, FLAC compression, and checksums.
on December 18, 2007